Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*The Urge to Tell Others

One of the things that really "bites" (can't help but put a few of these in) about being a vampire is the urge to tell others what we are. I believe that this stems from the fact that while we go through all of the changes that we are experiencing, we tend to get lonely and think that we are the only one of our kind (at least in the immediate area...). For me, I tend not to get too depressed...my cats help me cheer up... but I still feel lonely. I've always been something of a loner...I do not have any brother or sisters and I've always had only a small group of friends... so being alone is nothing new to me. But, lately I've been feeling that I am the only one of my kind around me. This may be true, but I do not know.

All that I know is that I have had the intense urge to tell someone what I am... I almost told my friend while camping what I am...but then he said "If it was anyone else going through the light sensitivity, he would just think they were going Goth or Emo..." Then I knew that I could never tell him...

It was the single most depressing thing I have ever thought.

There is also another friend that I would consider telling, but I need to do it in person... you cannot just e-mail someone about this, even if she probably would believe you... I'll just have to wait for when I next see her...

if she has any questions I would tell her though that she should e-mail me at

sanguin_serafin@realvamp.zzn.com

only about vampire matters though...for everything else she should just use my regular e-mail...

No comments:

Post a Comment