Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Vampiric Playlist

Recently I have found that music is a form of substitute for blood... It calms me down. So here is my vampiric playlist. Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day Rooftops - Lost Prophets Last Train Home - Lost Prophets 二つの鼓動と赤い罪 (two beats and red sin)- ON/OFF Wake Up - Lost Prophets Sending Postcards From a Plane - Fall Out Boy Sugar, We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
All Again for you - We The Kings
Animal I Have Become - Three Days Grace
August Is Over - We The Kings
白夜 (white night) - 宮本
Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
Disturbia - Rhianna
Don't Speak Liar - We The Kings
Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone
Duck and Run - Three Doors Down
Headlines Read Out... - We The Kings
Inner Universe - Yoko Kanno
Let's See How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
Sakura Drops - Utada Hikaru
Numb - Lincoln Park
Paradise Lost - Hollywood Undead
The Quiet - We The Kings
Riot - Three Days Grace
Secret Valentine - We The Kings
Skyway Avenue - We The Kings
I tend to listen to these songs at night when I'm supposed to be sleeping...Nocturnal, remember? I now know most of these by heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment