Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*Bloodlust

I have recently been invited to go to Allegheny with one of my close friends. The only problem is that he does not know that I'm a Vampire... Now, this would normally not be a problem, except for the fact that I have not fed in a while (and even then it was from myself (not exactly the best way to feed as it actually does nothing for you...)) and as it so happens, he is one of the only people that I would ever consider telling about me (so the urge to do so is relatively strong especially when you cannot tell anyone about yourself). But now I am in a bind. It has been confirmed that I am going with him, but I don't know if I should tell him what I am or not... On the one hand, I believe that he has a right to know the truth about me. On the other hand, I do not want to ruin his trip and our friendship. One thing is certain though. Before I go, I must find a way to feed. I do not want to be outside with him for almost a week without feeding first...(what if he falls and cuts himself? Then what will I do?) The only problem is that I do not know how to satiate that hunger (thirst) without taking from (cutting) myself, and as earlier stated, that does nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment