Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*Light Sensitivity II

I visited the ophthalmologist again and he checked my eyes. It hurt so badly when he shined that damn bright light in my face that I kept trying to back away from him (even though I was seated). He says that my eyes look perfectly healthy. I told him that I was still light sensitive. He is at a loss. Needless to say, I don't think that he has ever encountered a case like mine (which means that he has never serviced a vampire before). He was floundering around for an answer (they really don't know it all...) and he landed on the fact that I am taking a prescription drug for acne. I patiently told him that all of this hubbub started before I started taking said medicine (mynocyclene*(sp)). He did not listen to me... Such a foolish doctor I have never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment