Friday, July 24, 2009

Beef Blood

It totally rules to be able to cook when no one is home... I made some bean dip with beef on Tuesday and i only used half of the beef to make it. so I collected the blood from that half and put it into a small cup and drank it. It tasted so good....had sort of a spicy quality going down....and it gave me energy for the entire day. Then yesterday I made more and used the rest of the beef. I drank the blood from that too.... I actually think i creeped out my friend because he asked me to come into the computer room and help him relay his fortune that I had read for him to his girlfriend...I still had the blood in my hands and I was like, "Here hold this for me..." It gave me enough energy to last until today....actually i was not even hungry the entire day....I did not even notice that I had not eaten anything at all the entire day until 2ish when I went biking w/ some friends. I still was not hungry but I was like, "Whoa! I have not had anything to eat all day...." My first meal of the day actually occurred at around 5:30ish....Funny how just a little blood can give you enough energy to go the entire day without eating anything. I still feel like I'm up for a run....but I'll save that for later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment